It’s October and I am still finding ways to challenge myself.
One challenge I set and continue to focus on is the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge. I signed up in January and continue to write down my books and link back to a source. The cool thing about that challenge is I can look back at my list and see, remember, and smile at the various titles. Some were great and kept me thinking long after the book was returned to the library. I read some sci-fi (really out of my comfort zone), some romance (I doubt I listed those), business, self-help, non-fiction and fiction.
I have more to go and am currently reading two that will be added to the list.
Out of my comfort zone and totally fun!
- Leaving The Comfort Zone (monicakupfer.wordpress.com)
- The Best of Life Happens Outside of Your Comfort Zone (adventureblog.nationalgeographic.com)
- Stepping out of my comfort zone (theemezz.wordpress.com)
- No Comfort Zone Update – September 2012 (margekatherine.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Week ending October 7, 2012 (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- Meeting the challenge, or writing outside my comfort zone (nikkimmascali.wordpress.com)
- Love comes later tour (jbcultureshock.wordpress.com)
- Review: Pale by Chris Wooding (daisychain1.wordpress.com)