Ok, how did week 9 get here already? Did you know that we turn our clocks ahead on March 11? Like, isn’t that almost tomorrow?
Colorado has had very warm days with extremely high winds. No snow on the ground and the hint of spring in the air. The trouble is Colorado gets most of it’s snow accumulation in the months of March and April, so no matter how tempting the weather is, I’m not buying it!
This past week has been one of reining myself in an allowing time to heal from my cold and cough. I was out of work 2 days because I had a wicked cough and no voice. None. It’s back now but it gets raspy at the end of the day. Still recovering and giving myself that time and space to heal and not liking being out of my comfort zone.
Last week I made a phone call to a long lost relative who has turned away from the family. It was message number one. I think this week I’ll call again and leave the same message. Either he will answer and we will talk or he will make the decision to stay away. Either way, I’ll stretch my comfort zone until I’m standing on the outside looking back in.
I’ve got nothing to lose and maybe even something to gain. Life is too short to hold grudges, tune out family and use pride as a shield. Only love matters and he’s not letting it in.
- Out of Comfort Zone (oddsandendthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Ready for Occupation (crowingcrone.wordpress.com)
- Poking a nose out of my comfort zone (newpillowbook.wordpress.com)
- Nesting (merkid514.blogspot.com)
- No comfort zone #1 (thesullinsfamily.wordpress.com)
- No comfort zone for this week poetry super highway (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- And then I read this (jackielrobinson.com)
- No Comfort Zone (Week 8!) (margekatherine.com)
- No Comfort Zone in Step Motion (margekatherine.com)