The internet is full of it, isn’t it?
You name it and you can find it on the web. Sweet, isn’t it?
Go to any search engine and enter ‘online museums’ and sit back and expect to be entertained.
At Smithsonian Museums you’ll find links to 19 museums and galleries and the National Zoological Park. Plan to have a fun-filled afternoon going to different and wonderful places.
Want to find a specific museum in the US? Check this link to see a list of over 1500 US museums.
For a world wide guide — go to Museumstuff.com or to Virtual Library Museum page.
Learning on the internet as in all aspects of life is limited by us. If we want to learn, read, grow and achieve – the resources are here.
Here’s a virtual museum full of people, colors, clothes and brand new to the online world. Take a look:
Have any favorite websites you visit on a regular basis to get your ‘learning fix’?
- How To Launch A Museum Career (huffingtonpost.com)
- Museum from Home (mamaproud.net)
- Area Museums Train And Entertain (tfollowers.com)
- Museum stats and analytics (chrisunitt.co.uk)
- Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman Help Valentino Launch New Online Museum (shoppingblog.com)
- Ribbon Cutting at the John Hair Museum and Cultural Center (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Visit the museums from around the world (emuseums.wordpress.com)
- Samish, Museum Make Agreement for Canoe’s Care (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- “Artuare” and “Conversations in the contemporary” Open at Smithsonian’s Anacostia Community Museum (prnewswire.com)
One thought on “Museums Online: An Afternoon of Bliss”
Pingback: Libraries, Lessons and Learning | Inside Out Cafe