The first snow of the season came through my neighborhood during the week hours of the morning taking down aspen branches and painting the neighborhood white.
Eight inches of heavy wet snow are still falling and the temperatures continue to drop.
It’s pretty out there … even more so when I know I don’t have to leave my house. It’s a snow day today and I am smiling.
We all need a snow day now and then, don’t we?
What shall I do today?
- 5:30 am Shake my trees and branches and hope they don’t snap with the weight of the heavy wet snow
- 8:00 – 10:00 am Blackboard Collaborate meeting (the beauty of online webinars!)
- 10:00- 11:00 am Dance/Exercise in my studio (aka basement)
- 11:00- 11:55 am Learn how to use Club Runner
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 pm Shovel the driveway and sidewalk
- 1:00 – 1:50 Back to Clubrunner
- Take a walk
- Read my book (One Amazing Thing)
- Decide what other things I want to do!
A bit of work, a bit of play and lots of NO DRIVING!
12 thoughts on “Snow Day Today (Oct 26!) Yippee!”
That’s wonderful!!! «Our time» will come soon … it won’t be long now!
What is Club Runner?
Yes, there’s 12 inches on the ground and more falling! Better yet, it’s suppose to be in the 50’s tomorrow!
Club Runner is a website portal for non-profit organizations (Rotary) to use for their clubs. It’s lots of work to learn but something I gotta do!
Snow, snow, snow!
I always look for the nice day that’s just around the bend! Which in my case is tomorrow!
woo hoo. what a great day!
It was like watching a tornado roll by — I could view it from the safety of my window!
Where are you to have such an early snow day? 🙂
I’m shivering, reading!
You intrepid westerners!!!!!!!
(We may have a scant inch tonight, and I’m complaining in advance.)
Northern Colorado – the storm came down the highway from Cheyenne and landed on our doorstep! The 12in will be gone tomorrow!
Yes, get the complaining out of the way now and focus on spring time!
Wow, snow before Halloween! It’s still 80 degrees here!
Pingback: What To Do On A Snow Day…