I learned how to convert YouTube videos into small chunks to add to PowerPoint presentation.
- Find the YouTube URL and copy it.
- Open Prism Converter Plus
- Open Tools
- Select Online Videos
- Select Add URL
- Paste the YouTube URL
- After the video runs, click on My Videos at the top to locate where it was placed.
- Find your video and copy it into a folder that is easy to locate
- Open Camtasia
- File > Import Media
- Browse to the folder where the video is stored and highlight the item you want
- Select Convert.
There’s more – like if you want to save it as a .wma or .avi file.
If you want that sort of info, let me know!
Ongoing learning or death. You choose!