“Good Penmanship”. A show by Fort Collins artist Elizabeth Morisette celebrating the cursive alphabet. showing Friday through Saturday at the Community Creative Center, 200 Matthews street! Artist Reception Friday April 4, 6-9.
Find a way to see this exhibit!
And so, the following images are cursive wrapped in fabric…colorful, cool, creative!
This is how I learned to write. Big, Bold, Clear handwriting. The nuns expected it. My sons were not taught cursive and thus most of their correspondance is printed.
Penmanship in colorful fabric!
On display at Carnagie Library, Fort Collins.
- Extra, Extra: Newspaper Fort (potterybarnkids.com)
- Handwriting Helps the Brain Function (twosidesus.wordpress.com)
- Emerging … into Being (rodrigvitzstyle.typepad.com)
- What does your handwriting say about you? (abullseyeview.com)
- Cursive – A Dying Art? (zushkabiros.wordpress.com)
- Teach it Tuesday: Handwriting (taleoftwoteachers.com)
- Penmanship is not Handwriting! (thisisyourfather.wordpress.com)
- Best Tattoo Fonts Cursive (tattoo-designs-tips.com)
- Review of Rhythm of Handwriting (athomeandschool.com)