It’s amazing weather here on this lovely evening in Northern Colorado.
The birds are singing, the children next door are playing, geese are flying south and the sun is shining. My head cold is gone and my body is happy to be in motion again.
The yard is raked, the bike ride is over and now with the daylight savings time in effect it is light and bright and warm outside.
How warm? Currently at 5:48 pm on this gorgeous Sunday March 9 evening it is 72 degrees!
Spring has sprung and it’s evident by the amount of people on their bikes, in their yards, on the trails and just outside. It’s a thing of beauty.
And this lovely weather will be here with us until Tuesday. Then more snow.
For now –true bliss!
- Gotta Love Springtime in the Rockies! (margekatherine.com)
- Spring Has Sprung (krobinson.blogs.com)
- Spring Cleaning (margekatherine.com)
- Let’s Go to the Mountains (powderyogi.wordpress.com)
- At long last, let it be spring (7400fullmoonslater.wordpress.com)
- The Walking Bliss (elbablogs.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Settling lazily back into the real world (littlemoreeachday.wordpress.com)
- The Birds and the Bees (sceezo.wordpress.com)
- its a beautiful day in the neighborhood (taylorannsmith.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring (margekatherine.com)