Rocky Mountain Vista — Ahhhh! On March 20, 2013March 18, 2013 By Margie.MercIn happiness Rustic Rocky Mountain Log Cabin – A girl can dream, right? Share this:LinkedInPinterestTwitterMoreRedditPrintFacebookEmailLike this:Like Loading... Related
4 thoughts on “Rocky Mountain Vista — Ahhhh!”
This is the kind of scene that makes one want to get away. I could do a lotta writing in all that peace and quiet.
blessings ~ maxi
a lovely spot. Reminds me of the cabin where the character in my novel is spending a month.
I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award
Good Luck! (see my post for example if needed,directions bellow:)
There are Three Rules of 11’s’ to observe for this award and they are:
1. Answer the 11 questions posed by the nominator and ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate.
2. Share 11 random items about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers in return (with 200 followers or less*).
My 11 Questions for you:
1. Who is the one person that influenced your life the most?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. What is most important in your life?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. Where do you like to write, do you have a special place?
6. How do you motivate yourself?
7. What are your 3 favorite books?
8. What kind of music do you like and do you listen to music when you write?
9. Do you have other creative outlets that you do?
10. What is your favorite thing to do other than writing?
11. What is your favorite book?
Its beautiful but I wouldn’t want to be there in winter!