Autumn in Colorado is a splendid time of year.
If you get into the mountains at the right time, you’ll see an array of golds, yellows and reds mixed in with the evergreens. In addition to the gold hues is the brilliant blue sky. These are the types of days when digital cameras come in handy because every angle deserves several clicks. By the time the hike is over – the 100+ photos (many of them the same) bring back the smells, sounds and awesomeness of it all.
Hope you enjoy my photos!
- I love Autumn! (margekatherine.com)
- Yes You Can: Ride the Rockies (outsideonline.com)
- Autumn is in the Air: Sweet! (margekatherine.com)
- Explore Colorado: Ouzel Lake Hike (kdvr.com)
- In Search of Simple Pleasures (susielindau.com)
- I can confirm it definitely is Grand (paulanddavid.wordpress.com)
- Autumn is Almost Here… (bentneedle.wordpress.com)
- Town of Pagosa Springs Invites Visitors to Experience Autumn in Southwest Colorado -Travelers May Hike, Drive and Soak in Pagosa Springs This Fall (prweb.com)
- 100 years strong, Colorado Mountain Club members summit state’s 14ers in a day (kdvr.com)
- Photographing the road less traveled (margekatherine.com)