In January 2012, I suggested a challenge to get me out of my comfort zone. This NO Comfort Zone Challenge was there to make me take the next step, drive down a different road, order off a different menu, read different magazines and on and on.
Some other ventures…
- New music: Chris Issac / Marcia Ball
- New roles (Editor)
- New hobby (fly fishing)
- New appreciation for clear skies and cool nights
- New book titles: In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson/ The Startup of You by Reid Hoffman
What comes next? More, more, more!
Check out what Quillfyre has been up to as she updates us on her No Comfort Zone Challenges.
- No Comfort Zone Challenge: Kindness Received (margekatherine.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Challenge Update (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- Comfort Zone (thoughtsfromdeepwater.wordpress.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Challenge update for week of May 27 (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- No Comfort Zone: Week 22! (margekatherine.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Challenge week ending July 8 (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- No Comfort Zone Challenge: 7 month update (margekatherine.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Challenge Week ending July 15 (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
6 thoughts on “No Comfort Zone Challenge: 7 month update”
Awesome!!!! You look like a pro!!!! The Wonderful World of Sports!!!
Thanks for your vote of confidence. The best part is being able to stand in the middle of a river … Yup … that’s it!
Pingback: So how am I doing, halfway through the year? | A Number of Things
Wow, you look so confident and comfortable standing in the river!
You inspired me to actually write a post I’ve been thinking about – you know, the “how’m I doing” question. Fewer accomplishments than I hoped for, but I think I’m tackling the most important goals 😉
Pingback: Fiddle-de-dee! Back in the No Comfort Zone Again! « Inside Out Cafe
Pingback: No Comfort Zone Update – September 2012 « Inside Out Cafe