There is a spoof on youtube on the song I’m sexy and I know it. This spoof shows us the activities of Kansas State University student Greg Peterson and his brothers who till the land, feed the animals and embrace this world. It’s fun and short and a sweet tribute to farmers. I hope you check it out!
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (cnsnews.com)
- Sexy? No! ‘I’m Farming and I Grow It’ (utsandiego.com)
- I’m Farming and I Grow It: Check it out! (margekatherine.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (miamiherald.com)
- The AP Doesn’t Usually Write About Viral Videos, But These Kansas Farmers Are Awesome (businessinsider.com)
- The Peterson Farm Bros Sing About Agriculture’s Worth (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- A homegrown LMFAO parody: “I’m Farming and I Grow It” (holykaw.alltop.com)
- When Farmers Rap, Magic Happens (mashable.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (rapidcityjournal.com)
- Farm parody of ‘Sexy and I Know It’ goes viral (coloradosprings.com)
11 thoughts on “I’m Farming and I Grow It: Check it out!”
Great tribute to an industry we cannot do without…Glad their proud of what their parents do to make a living…and by doing this…I know their parents are way proud of them…~mkg
A very cute and cool tribute! Thanks for sharing 🙂
They were fun to watch. Thanks.
Reblogged this on My Primal Life – Musings of a Cave Girl and commented:
Farming and agriculture isn’t particularly Primal, but I LOVE this video! Unsurprisingly, my Mum found this for me!
This is the bomb! I’d rather see farmers than over-prettified singers any day. I lived on a ranch for a while in Colorado, and I can verify — farmers are hunks! 😎
Judith, I feel the same way which I why I adore this video so much!
Thanks for reblogging this wonderful video!
Right on Marilyn! Farmers work long hours and are at the mercy of Mother Nature. It’s wonderful to see young farmers portrayed in this great video!
That is so great that I didn’t even need to see the original it’s spoofing!
Thank you to the farmers!
I saw this on TV. Very clever 🙂