Buck Rogers said, “There are countless ways of attaining greatness, but any road to reaching one’s maximum potential must be built on a bedrock of respect for the individual, a commitment to excellence, and a rejection of mediocrity.”
We all know people of greatness and want to be near them.
They are the leaders in our lives, filled with high energy, kindness and focus. They are the people who make you feel better when you walk away from them. They are neighbors, vendors and people who sneak in with a brief hello and quickly out again before you realize how much you needed that visit.
- Great people are not martyrs. Instead they turn the negative into strengths and grow from the lesson.
- Great people learn from others.
- Great people reach out with a helping hand.
- Great people do simple things that make a difference at the end of the day.
- Great people listen.
- Really great people write blogs. (I had to add that one!)
We all have greatness in us.
Let’s honor the gifts we give to others, send out appreciation for the gifts we received and let the Universe keep the momentum going.
Sending love and light to all the great ones in my world!
Hugs and smiles — MargeKatherine
“As we let our own Light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. ” by Marianne Williamson
- No Comfort Zone Challenge: Kindness Received (margekatherine.com)
- Happy 4th of July (randrentertainment.me)
- Daily Word: Accept Your Greatness!!! (allhiphop.com)
- Random Acts of Kindness ~ Change Your Mindset (pebblebrookdays.wordpress.com)
- Random Acts of Kindness June/July (roofbeamreader.net)
- No Comfort Zone: Week 22! (margekatherine.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Challenge Week Ending June 24 (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- No-Comfort Zone Challenge Update (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- Let’s Shine Our Light! (passionfortruths.wordpress.com)
- Your Life Is Rich (bishopedstephens.wordpress.com)
- Our Deepest Fear (divinelyforex.wordpress.com)
- Be Afraid. Love Anyway. (letmeseelove.com)
- Made To Shine (amandaclairedesigns.typepad.com)
- Daily IN-spiration * * * June 23rd (sandyrodgersministries.wordpress.com)