Yup, another post about happiness. In a blog post last week, I invited you to write about happiness and link back to my blog. When I am focused on a topic, I see it everywhere – in my flower garden, books, quotes and on the back of cereal boxes! If you have a tip, secret or awareness about happiness and care to share, leave a comment below!
Here are a list of words that immediately take me to a good zone. Ready? (Feel free to add your own to this list!)
- Blog (of course)
For each of these I can write a full post about how this word brings me a sense of happiness …but that would take the mystery out of it.
What words give you a happiness tingle?
- Life’s too short not to be happy! (patticlark.wordpress.com)
- Happiness: Care to Share? (margekatherine.com)
- Key to Happiness #1 (margekatherine.com)
- Do you take happiness for granted? (theglobeandmail.com)
- Want happiness? Change your attitude! (patticlark.wordpress.com)
- Happiness (boykanto.wordpress.com)