It’s spring, the air smells wonderful and it’s time to walk again.
Sometimes when I walk, I listen to music or podcasts and recently I listened to a podcast from Fat2Fitradio.com. During their show, they mentioned a video on Youtube.com called 23 and ½ hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
After my walk, I went to Fat2FitRadio.com and located the link. It was 9 minutes long and chock full of information about our health, medicine and exercise. It was inspiring to me and I think you may enjoy it too. If you know someone who may benefit from watching this video, send them the link to my blog and invite them to watch, listen and learn…
Let me know …either way what you think of this video, ok?
- If you need a reason to walk … listen up! (margekatherine.com)
- Podcast – building a social media strategy – Part two (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- New Podcast (expressthai.wordpress.com)
- What I Look for in a Podcast (thedavidlevine.wordpress.com)
- Lose Weight and Get Fit By Walking (webmd.com)
- The LIGHTER SIDE of The Walking Dead TV Show (inveteratemediajunkies.com)
- You: The Art of Manliness Podcast Episode #27: Gym Junkies with Vic Magary (artofmanliness.com)
- Moving Forward – Walk, Don’t Run (artistoftheeveryday.wordpress.com)
- Lightly Salted [Podcast #25] (technology.ie)
- Alexander Exercise For Amazing Orgasms! (lukeford.net)
- More and more changes (expressthai.wordpress.com)
- Podcast Project (mcom63.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Salon: Audiobook Alternatives (shelflove.wordpress.com)
11 thoughts on “If you need a reason to walk … listen up!”
I think it is a very good video, and I love the way it is done as well. Exercise is always important, and it can be fun too. 🙂
loved it…great information and the illustration is awesome! Will think about this on my walk today.
Loved the video…I totally believe that this is true…and would love to share the video with my TOPS group- “Take Off Pounds Sensibly”…Thanks for sharing…I’ve started water aerobics 3 days a week…but, I’ve always thought walking one of the best exercises for most people…
HI Magsx2! I love all the facts and stats to prove the point of how necessary it is to get up and move!
I think this would be a wonderful video for your TOPS group! It helps a whole range of people understand how their efforts can help improve their health!
Hi Steph, the message was so powerful, wasn’t it? It’s such a great reminder that we can make a difference in our own health by doing something so simple!
Great reminder to take care of ourselves, our health to improve our mind, body, spirit.
Great message to build a new habit upon! Thanks!
Pingback: Sanity: Mental Health in Motion | Marge Katherine
Pingback: A Time & A Place | Marge Katherine
Pingback: Day 8 – Mindful Walking | marge katherine