It’s spring, the air smells wonderful and it’s time to walk again.
Sometimes when I walk, I listen to music or podcasts and recently I listened to a podcast from Fat2Fitradio.com. During their show, they mentioned a video on Youtube.com called 23 and ½ hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
After my walk, I went to Fat2FitRadio.com and located the link. It was 9 minutes long and chock full of information about our health, medicine and exercise. It was inspiring to me and I think you may enjoy it too. If you know someone who may benefit from watching this video, send them the link to my blog and invite them to watch, listen and learn…
Let me know …either way what you think of this video, ok?
- If you need a reason to walk … listen up! (margekatherine.com)
- Podcast – building a social media strategy – Part two (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- New Podcast (expressthai.wordpress.com)
- What I Look for in a Podcast (thedavidlevine.wordpress.com)
- Lose Weight and Get Fit By Walking (webmd.com)
- The LIGHTER SIDE of The Walking Dead TV Show (inveteratemediajunkies.com)
- You: The Art of Manliness Podcast Episode #27: Gym Junkies with Vic Magary (artofmanliness.com)
- Moving Forward – Walk, Don’t Run (artistoftheeveryday.wordpress.com)
- Lightly Salted [Podcast #25] (technology.ie)
- Alexander Exercise For Amazing Orgasms! (lukeford.net)
- More and more changes (expressthai.wordpress.com)
- Podcast Project (mcom63.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Salon: Audiobook Alternatives (shelflove.wordpress.com)