Last October we were having the most amazing autumn!
The trees were colorful and leaves were plentiful.
Then … a heavy, wet snowstorm hit the area and we lost our leaves, branches and that sweet warm autumn smell.
It seems like yesterday …
- Weekly Photo Challenge…Contrast (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (gleniswade.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thescroobiouspip.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
14 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast”
That is a huge amount of snow… I love the contrasts. 😉
That is a lot of snow, looks like winter.
Love these pictures, Marge! We never got that here this winter … in fact, we never got any winter at all, and soon it’s Spring and Summer again.
The snow looks so soft and fluffy.
Nice entry …
Love the pics of the snow.
I’m surprised ou didn’t lose some trees!
Very pretty to see though.
You. . . Not ou. Sorry!
Great photos for Contrast! It sure has been a different sort of winter….!
I’m so glad to get back to your blog! I’m having a terrible time keeping up.
I need more time in a day! Thanks for the pingback…and coming to my blog!
I need to come and play catch up on your great posts!
Thanks! It’s great to see you! Is there ever enough time to read posts? NOT!
The community was hit really hard, esp the neighborhoods and campuses with old trees!
I remember those snows, from my time in Colorado. I really loved living out there. It was a real shame that I had to leave after only 5 years.
The strange thing is Colorado gets most of the snow accumulation in March and April. Even though it’s in the 70’s today, I don’t think winter is over quite yet!
Now that’s what I call snow! Wow!
This is kinda away issue even so require some diitoercn from a well established blog. Your site offered all of us valuable details to be effective on. You have done any excellent career! I had been studying a number of your site content on this website and i also consider this site is absolutely informative.