Nearby my office is an art show displaying quilts. The variety, colors, uniqueness and originality of each quilt is breathtaking.
And like quilts, each of us is unique, colorful, original and each comes with a variety of patterns, stories, history, and steps that make up the fabric of our lives. I believe we are all meant to shine but we don’t all get to have the spotlight on us. We go through our days dealing with our studies, illness, births, travels, and so much more. We get in, do what we need to do, we smile, laugh, hope, dream and wish for a better day.
And as we do, the years pass. Look now and see that it is the end of February!
How did the month get by us so fast?
- My Patchwork Life (amarquette333.wordpress.com)
- Carrie Strine quilts (atableintheshade.wordpress.com)
- Out of Comfort Zone (oddsandendthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Quilting Quilting Quilting (quiltnbee.wordpress.com)
- Ready for Occupation (crowingcrone.wordpress.com)
- Drum Roll Please – Introducing….the 2012 Quilt Canada Raffle Quilt! (quiltcanada2012.ca)
- Poking a nose out of my comfort zone (newpillowbook.wordpress.com)