I am loving the comments and phone calls and emails (firstname.lastname@example.org) I am receiving about the No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge. They are full of excitement and activity.
Personally, I am working on the overt process first. I came out of the blogging closet and told my world about the hugely successful me!
Yesterday (drum roll, please…) I wore a dress to work! Why was that such an issue in my world? It’s always amazing to me when the world doesn’t end when I break through another self-imposed barrier.
The inner work is on hold right now but I am following Jackie and Joss and learning from them. In fact, I read their blogs and thought that my challenges were so trivial but I also realise I have to do some outer work and be gentle with myself before I can go inside.
If you’re doing this challenge, please leave a comment so we can follow along with your activities too. You don’t need to have a blog – just post here on this blog or send an email to email@example.com and I’ll post it for you.
More to come!
No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge
- Discomfort Zone (NoCZ-2012) (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Coming Out of the Blogging Closet (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- New Years Resolution (sillylittlerobot.wordpress.com)
- Notes from a Blogging ‘Discomfort Zone’ (dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Small and slightly delayed stones (taraleaver.com)
- River of stones (quillfyre.wordpress.com)
- Forward movement (troubadour-stonetoinspiration.blogspot.com)
- Trying something new (merkid514.blogspot.com)
- Day 35 – The No Comfort Zone (breakingtherubberband.wordpress.com)
- No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge Begins Soon! (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Bold Life Theme & 2012 (No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge) (margekatherine.com)