I am in awe as I read posts by others in the No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge. Their inner voices are getting stronger and speaking out in ways that were never allowed before. The control they had is fading away and something else is evolving. Best of all, they putting it all into words. And what powerful words they are!
The beauty of blogging is unfolding as others step up, step out and embrace this new world. I am part of it and am growing as well. As a student I am loving it and learning from it. How lovely this is!
- Breaking Down the Box (jackielrobinson.com)
- NoCZ-2012 Zone week one (crowingcrone.wordpress.com)
- Bold Life Theme & 2012 (No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge) (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- First Weekly Challenge for 2012 (raggz2baggz.wordpress.com)
- Coming Out of the Blogging Closet (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge Begins Soon! (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Notes from a Blogging ‘Discomfort Zone’ (dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Anticipating the No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)