To bring in the new year, I changed the design of my blog to BOLD LIFE THEME. I figured if I’m offering a challenge, then I had better get bold – right here and now!
On the right side of this page are links to anyone that publicly said they wanted to join the No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge. If you are part of this amazing group of bloggers, please let me know so I can include your link and follow your posts.
I also have a No Comfort Zone-2012 on the right column under Read More! I’ll probably be posting in both places!
Some ideas for the upcoming challenge:
- Read a book that makes me feel uncomfortable and figure out why I feel that way.
- Add more sparkles and flair to my office attire (this will be really out of my comfort zone)
- Write my novel – the one you’ve all been waiting for!
- Ask for help (UGH!)
- Tell 10 people that I am offering this challenge (it’s easy with bloggers who don’t know me but the challenge is to tell my family and friends and get them to follow me too!)
What have you been thinking about doing?
- No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge Begins Soon! (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Jump Start Your Blog In 2012 With These Blog Projects and Challenges (grandmotherwren.com)
- Things I Learned In 2011 (jodistone.wordpress.com)
- Anticipating the No Comfort Zone-2012 Challenge (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- 7 Blogging Tips to Keep the Words Flowing (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- My Blogging Strategy for 2012 (lifesmaze.wordpress.com)