First of all, it will be a challenge to write 2012, won’t it?
I’m excited to receive some “I accept” comments and “I’ll cheer you on” comments. My mind is bopping and dancing with a variety of ideas of things out of my comfort zone. There are 3 right now that are tugging at me and I either have to write them down so I remember them tomorrow (ha ha) or just act on them and use them for my first round of blog posts. I’ll let you know what I decide.
FEEL free to spread the word and invite your friends, family and other bloggers to join in the fun!
Be sure to link back here so we can see how you’re stepping out of your comfort zone!
- No Comfort Zone: Weekly Challenge 2012 (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- I AM… Accepting the Challenge, too (jackielrobinson.com)
- Challenge Yourself and Thank Me Later! (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Accepting the Challenge (crowingcrone.wordpress.com)
- Workout Challenge during the Holiday Zone (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Caution!!!!! Comfort Zone (stephplouffe.wordpress.com)
- The Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012 (bookdout.wordpress.com)
- Your Comfort Zone (dcperez.wordpress.com)
- Creative Blogging (dailypost.wordpress.com)