I adore Christmas and love it even more now that I have a 3-year-old in my life. The lights, songs, glitter and presents are something unique and wonderful in his eyes. Excitement is in the air and the beat of Christmas is palpable.
A child makes this all real for me in a way that takes me back to when I was a young mother watching my sons giggle with anticipation. And it reminds me of what a wonderful event Christmas was to me as a child. Funny how that goes away when I grow up…and when they grow up and leave the nest.
I’m blessed to have Christmas come alive. I am truly blessed.
I hope your day is filled with light, love and sweetness!
- Christmas Eve Giggles (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas! (itsmybeautifullife.wordpress.com)
- Christmas is here again (bwmedia.wordpress.com)
- Happy Christmas! (girlsheartbooks.com)
- Happy Christmas Folks! (dashamones.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Christmas Well…Like Ebenezer Scrooge by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Day: Remember. (thewritelife2.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Christmas to All (pamil-visions.net)