There’s something special about Christmas Eve, isn’t there?
It’s like waiting for someone special to arrive from a trip or the anticipation of a good meal or the unwrapping of the gift – before it happens. Once the person arrives or the food is tasted or the gift is opened – the thrill is gone. The special time that causes the giggles to percolate is in the planning, wondering, hoping and dreaming.
Every now and then it unfolds in a magical way. Other times … maybe not so special. But the leading up to this day is the best. Does this make any sense to you?
Happy Christmas Eve – May you be surrounded with love and may all your dreams be answered!
- On the Eve of Christmas Eve… (kmsinsurance.wordpress.com)
- The Day is nearly here (chittlechattle.wordpress.com)
- Is there anything left that can be said about Christmas? (i95ride.wordpress.com)
- Day Three and the light still shines! (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Postcards from the woods (starbear.wordpress.com)
- Lighten Up Joss (crowingcrone.wordpress.com)
- 2012..the Year of Alchemy (sharonlynshepard.wordpress.com)
- Smile – It’s only once a year! (nuggetsandpearls.wordpress.com)
- Living Life Today (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- The Grinch (purpleborough.wordpress.com)