Where do I go from here?
I’ve been hearing some wonderful suggestions on 2012 challenges. Read a book a week, take a daily walk, take a photo a day, make a list of 101 items to complete in 1001 days, 1000 words a day challenge, read classic books, get fit, and on and on.
So if you’re ready to shake things up a bit, keep reading to learn about the No Comfort Zone Challenge [NoCZ-2012]. Here’s my challenge:
- Once a week from Sunday January 1, 2012 through Tuesday January 1, 2013 plan to do something out of the ordinary and blog about it each week.
These things don’t have to be earth shattering but they have to be different from your ordinary course of action.
Whether you decide to take a different route home, read a book by a new author or a magazine about a topic you are unfamiliar with or drink a new type of wine or work on a crossword puzzle, visit a new website, increases your daily steps, try a different workout routine, listen to new singer, try a new food, attend a poetry reading or lecture and then blog about it.
Some things you choose to do may be dramatic; most things will be changing the way you usually do things like brushing your teeth with your non-dominant hand or listening to a different radio station as you drive.
I plan to shake things up – care to join me?
If you decide to join, include this No Comfort Zone image on your website and invite others to join as well. Then let me know so I can visit you and see what you’ve been up to…
Visit my NoCZ-2012 page and see what others are sharing and get ideas for your weekly challenge.
- Live the life you imagined (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Blogging: Leaving your comfort zone (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Day 21 of the 21 Day Writing Challenge (Finale) (timotheusgordon.com)
- 2012: 50 books, 50 movies + me (writingwrongs.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (raggz2baggz.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Classics Challenge (roofbeamreader.net)
- Top Ten Books I Read That Were Outside My Comfort Zone (thereadingdate.com)
- Which Classic Books Does Everyone Hate? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Back To The Classics Challenge – 2012 (booksandboston.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- The Eclectic Reader Challenge 2012 (bookdout.wordpress.com)
- Challenging Thyself (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)