This is the time of year to get together and celebrate friends.
An afternoon lunch, a walk, sharing a cup of tea, making cookies…
It’s the season to connect.
It would be ideal if there were no stress involved. No worries about gifts to buy for the kids, family or friends.
It would be totally sweet if we just had weeks and weeks of lunches, breakfast gatherings, some walks, and a few intense hikes.
Or maybe just a couple of tickets to someplace warm, with a beach and sand.
That works too!
- Why my daughter is eating cake for breakfast as I write this… (sosopie.wordpress.com)
- An unconventional lunch turns embarrassing, followed by a dinner, followed by a breakfast (uneasycook.wordpress.com)
- What Do You Know About These Lunch Calorie-Savers? (fitsugar.com)
- Magic, Love and Faith (fazqiya.wordpress.com)
- 365, Day 16; Finding St. Raphael (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- My Lucky Day (socyberty.com)
8 thoughts on “No Stress Cafe!”
Even just sitting in a cozy room with a friend would be perfect!
Any sweet time spent sitting with friends is perfect stress relief.
That is so true – with true friends you can just relax into the friendship!
A dear friend, a cup of tea and a whole evening to talk and listen! True bliss!
Thank YOU for staying connected, Marge! 🙂
Oh that would be awesome! (except for intense hikes…well..maybe) I’m meeting up with friends on the 26th for brunch..no stress..just fun and the prospect of meeting new people..:)
Pingback: Friend Therapy | Marge Katherine