An afternoon lunch, a walk, sharing a cup of tea, making cookies…
It’s the season to connect.
It would be ideal if there were no stress involved. No worries about gifts to buy for the kids, family or friends.
It would be totally sweet if we just had weeks and weeks of lunches, breakfast gatherings, some walks, and a few intense hikes.
Or maybe just a couple of tickets to someplace warm, with a beach and sand.
That works too!
- Why my daughter is eating cake for breakfast as I write this… (sosopie.wordpress.com)
- An unconventional lunch turns embarrassing, followed by a dinner, followed by a breakfast (uneasycook.wordpress.com)
- What Do You Know About These Lunch Calorie-Savers? (fitsugar.com)
- Magic, Love and Faith (fazqiya.wordpress.com)
- 365, Day 16; Finding St. Raphael (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- My Lucky Day (socyberty.com)