Sometimes I just need to see pretty things.
I long to see magazine layouts, and bulletin boards of filled with creative images, fashions, recipes, scenery and all those things that boost my energy and make me want to put my fingers to the keyboard and post in my blog.
And when I need that fix – I go to Pinterest.
At Pinterest.com, you’ll be able to see what other people admire and share too.
It’s an online scrapbook (sort of) filled with images, quotes, videos and links back to the original person.
It’s like a game of tag where I post a picture of something I love, or a place I went to or a quote I adore. Others see what I posted and repin it to their bulletin boards.
It’s a great place to get images for my blogs or get inspiration for a post. It’s an amazing place to visit when I have time.
And what about you? Where do you go when you need a bit of an escape? What sites have you bookmarked that speak to you? Care to share?
- The Holidays, through my pinterest board. (adashofdomestic.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest – social networking via photos….interested?! (socialraise.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest: A fun way to Get Passionate About Everything! (kathymccullough.wordpress.com)
- The Pinterest Obsession (southerncricutlady.wordpress.com)
- Pretty Pretty Pinterest (mightysweetmama.wordpress.com)
- Pinterest: A virtual Pinboard (inexpensivebeauty.wordpress.com)
- Socialize Around Images with Pinterest (alltopstartups.com)
- Pinterest Picks – Neon (replicatorinc.com)
- Pinterest: Inspiration for Photographers (digital-photography-school.com)
- Using Pinterest to Get Organized for the Holidays (creativeorganizing.typepad.com)
9 thoughts on “Pinterest: My Visual Escape”
Awesome description of Pinterest and its little bits of lovely for each and every day!
Yes, Pinterest is great fun. It’s my online filing system!
Organizational Bliss! HaHa!
what a neat site. I’d never heard of it. I usually go stumbling when I’m looking for a break or want to look at neat things. This is pretty cool though.
I am totally unfamiliar with pinterest, but after this description I will have to check it out.
I think you will have a wonderful time on Pinterest! So many pretty things!
I think it’s really cool and I always walk away with a new idea, concept or inspiration. If you join, be sure to link to me so I can follow along!
Pingback: Pinterest: Behind the Design of an Addicting Visual Network | Clixto7
I read about it on another blog… interesting. Will check it out.