The outside of my house is dark this Christmas season. No lights, no garland, no artificial Santa or Baby Jesus on my lawn.
In my world, Christmas is on the inside:
I love the Christmas season.
I love to get presents (SANTA, ARE YOU THERE?)
I love to decorate inside my house.
I love waking up to a lit Christmas tree and colorful lights inside my house.
I love playing Christmas music and singing along (if you sing really loud, nobody really knows that you’re off key!)
I love hot apple cider and pumpkin bread.
I love sugar cookies with icing (not so great about making them though).
I love having my family close by.
I love having friends over.
I love remembering Christmas past.
The secret is on the inside. The color, smells, sounds and feel of Christmas happens when you walk through the front door.
Come on in!
- Freezing in Arizona and Christmas Again (jeannettemonahan.wordpress.com)
- December 3, 2011: Get in the Christmas Mood (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Christmas tree controversy takes root in US (newschannel5.com)
- Gifts With Glitter* (frillyfabulous.com)
- ‘Tis the Season to Give (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Flash Mob of Kindness: Salvation Army Bell Ringers (thewritelife2.wordpress.com)