Ahh Sunday …
I changed the sheets on my bed this morning and my wrinkle-free bed looked lovely. As I yanked the clean pillowcases from the laundry basket I saw (to my dismay) the top sheet mingled with towels and socks.
Drats. No wonder it was so quick and easy!
Another joy bubble … causing me to laugh at myself.
I have to write these things down now so when I’m old and bored, I can reread and relive the experiences.
Of course, I’ll be laughing so hard that I’ll be a happy magnet!
- One of Those Days! (cosmocricket.typepad.com)
- Stationary Silliness (smilekiddo.wordpress.com)
- Our Time is Limited: Finding Joy Bubbles (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- The Zen of Ironing (jaurquhart.com)
- Lorene and The Bra (lenleatherwood.wordpress.com)
- Basketeers (27thstreet.wordpress.com)
Ever have days like these?