It’s November 2011. How did that happen?
When I try to account for my time and figure out what I’ve done – I am frustrated. I only see the things I didn’t do and fail to see what I have done. And yet…
- I’m working again.
- I spend one day a week with my grandson (which just happens to be the BEST day of the week!).
- I write blogs on a regular basis.
- I work out 4 x week.
- I read lots of great books.
- I started a book group.
- I hike most weekends.
- I stay in contact with my family (sibs and kids).
- I visit libraries 1-2 times a week.
- I read and recycle magazines (at my library of course).
So, maybe the year is not lost. And what about you? Done anything that stands out more than the others? A big move, marriage, divorce, death, job change, trip or something else?
Or is your life a series of tiny steps that happen over time and seem inconsequential until you actually list them…. one by one by one?