Art is sometimes hidden right in front of you!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (melonpops.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo challenge:Hidden (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (snapsbytwinkle.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (andreadreamin.com)
6 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden”
Yes, a whole downtown full of hidden art!
cute and whimsical and fits right in with my wondering the tales they would tell if trees could talk.
I think they would say “notice me, hug me, love me” and let your kids know my role in their lives.
It is a hidden fact mostly that trees even feel. They feel and they know what we think, this was hard to believe until i did a little research into plants and feelings. Whoa was I surprised. I love my plants. I love all of them and say hello now each morning when I wake up. I must now I know this knowledge.
I totally agree that trees can feel and have feeling. I like to touch them when I hike — I feel more connected to nature that way!