3 kids hiding under a tree – Who would have thought I would ever find them?
Sometimes it’s so simple when you’re a kid.
Hiding-Seek is easy when you find your hiding place and close your eyes!
- Weekly Photo challenge:Hidden (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (hurtlingtowards60.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden (chittlechattle.wordpress.com)
12 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden”
Kids are so cute. great photo for Hidden.
Thanks! These children (1 four year old and 2 three year olds) were so much fun and found the perfect hiding spot! Best of all, I was welcomed into their world!
so adorable, and we just bought a house with five of those trees~
Awesome post with a Cute kids in the scene .
Thanks — a game of hide-n-seek turned into a great photo op!
I remember how I used to play with my siblings and cousins at home and even at night when their is a black out. So much fun. It is truly amazing to be a kid and feel like a kid. Beautiful photo.Have a blessed day.
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden | Inside Out Cafe
Thanks for sharing your memories! I remember hiding and just closing my eyes knowing – just knowing that I was invisible to the world! So sweet and innocent!
This is lovely!. 😉