The first snow of the season came through my neighborhood during the week hours of the morning taking down aspen branches and painting the neighborhood white.
Eight inches of heavy wet snow are still falling and the temperatures continue to drop.
It’s pretty out there … even more so when I know I don’t have to leave my house. It’s a snow day today and I am smiling.
We all need a snow day now and then, don’t we?
What shall I do today?
- 5:30 am Shake my trees and branches and hope they don’t snap with the weight of the heavy wet snow
- 8:00 – 10:00 am Blackboard Collaborate meeting (the beauty of online webinars!)
- 10:00- 11:00 am Dance/Exercise in my studio (aka basement)
- 11:00- 11:55 am Learn how to use Club Runner
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:30 pm Shovel the driveway and sidewalk
- 1:00 – 1:50 Back to Clubrunner
- Take a walk
- Read my book (One Amazing Thing)
- Decide what other things I want to do!
A bit of work, a bit of play and lots of NO DRIVING!