When we do allow the little ones to teach us, we find out what truly matters!
- The dishes can wait so we can watch the airplane flying high in the sky.
- The television is no replacement for one-on-one time.
- Play is a four letter word – one of the GOOD ones.
- Be silly.
- Accept praise via hugs, kisses and gold stars.
- Sing (off-key is fine).
Just be present.
- What will the baby face…(mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “Life Lessons Everywhere!”
Such a simple plan to follow….would that we all heeded this advice…thank you.
Children also nap when their bodies/minds get too tired. Adults can learn from that example as well!
oh my goodness – YES!!! It’s one of the reasons I flew a kite on my birthday and it was awesome and to be repeated.
Flying a kite on your birthday! How wonderful that must have felt – like being a kid again!