I took this photo in Doagh Famine Village in County Donegal, Ireland. The image was pretty powerful and I felt the message was that this couple will survive or die fighting. Wouldn’t you love to hear their story?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (madonnamemoirs.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (to an abandoned Irish cottage) (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (fromundermanyhats.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (19planets.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (atreegrowsinbklyn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – entrance (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (to the other side) (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)
11 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (into a new life?)”
That is a very powerful image. My hope is that they’ll have many happy and peaceful years together. Great entry!
I almost forgot. Thank you so much for the pingback.
What I love is the unfolding that is yet to come – and has already come and gone. I agree with you – it is extremely powerful and moving.
beautiful entry !
A moving interpretation of the challenge.
Thanks — I fell in love with this photo – I wanted to follow them home and see how it unfolded. For all I know, those are my great grandparents!
Nice entry, Marge!
definitely the best entrance…. into a new journey! congrats!
Thanks — this picture is like the 6 words exercise. What will unfold for them? Will they make it? Will they survive? Am I related to them?
Pingback: If You’re Irish … « Inside Out Cafe