Thought I’d add one more red object. This art work was on display in Santa Fe, NM. If you want to visit an eclectic place, put this on your travel plans!
Find the extra money it takes and stay in the heart of Santa Fe near the Plaza.
The Plaza is filled with local artists who have their art work on display year round. Painting, jewelry, clothing … you name it and you’ll find it.
The freedom to walk to art exhibits, restaurants, galleries and then back to your hotel is worth the extra money.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Red (insidejourneys.com)
- Busy Feet in Downtown Santa Fe. – Santa Fe, NM (travelpod.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Red (ramblingsfromthedarkness.wordpress.com)
- Photo Challenge ~ Red (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Red (greenskyoutside.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Red (mkmercurio.wordpress.com)