Here in Colorado, the flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and it’s time to shed the dark heavy clothes and show those arms, legs and shoulders. However, for some of us (ahem …) the body is not quite ready to be seen.
A wonderful website that offers motivation, stories and inspiration is Calorie Count. Like other sites, this place is a community of people who offer advice, suggestions, complements and help. Your input and experience is welcomed.
If walking is your way to fitness, mapmywalk.com offers something fun and unique for walkers, runners, cyclists and hikers. This website enables you to track details of your activity. The free tools help you meet others with the same interests and goals. You learn and share … you ready?
If you’re not sure what steps to take, be sure to visit The Fit Cast to listen to a wide range of podcasts about nutrition, fitness, strength training and related topics.
- Calorie Count: calorie-count.com
- Map My Walk: mapmywalk.com
- The Fit Cast: thefitcast.com/podcast/podcast.xml
- Daily Burn: dailyburn.com
There are many wonderful websites that offer fitness help – which do you use? Let me know and I’ll check them out.
- Planning Ahead (ohshenanigans.wordpress.com)
- Is A Calorie Just A Calorie….? (chicagonow.com)
- New app calculates calories through photos of food (theglobeandmail.com)