The internet has a bag full of goodies for your business needs. Whether you want to begin a company or improve the one you have, you’ll want to check out the links below.
For business advice the place to visit is SCORE where entrepreneurs can ask for guidance and receive free mentor counseling. This website is in partnership with U.S. Small Business Association and can help you develop a business plan, create a profit and loss statement, determine your legal structure, estimate expenses for your start-up and much more.
Another place to gather business information is from Startup Nation, a free service founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.
Advice for Small Business Owners websites offers business ideas, business strategies, business courses, and business reviews and they have webinars filled with great ideas and powerful suggestions.
The Entrepreneur website is full of tools, forms, videos, blogs and down to earth information. Take a look for yourself and be sure to bookmark it – it’s a keeper.
- What I learned at SCORE Small Business Counseling
- Print Business Cards using MS Office
- Startup Nation
- Dancing Elephants
- Small Business Owners
- Social Media for Small Businesses Is Anything But Small (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Small Business News: Startup Celebration (businessinsider.com)
- The Crazy Bond Between Artist and Entrepreneur… (musicbusinessheretic.wordpress.com)
- Small Business News: Best Small Biz Tips Today (businessinsider.com)