March 1, 2011 (Update)
Postaday2011 invited us to commit to posting once a day for a year.
I agreed because I thought it would be fun, I’d meet new people and learn new things, visit new places and …Yippee … that’s what happened!
Here I am at the end of month one and this challenge has:
- Opened the world around me like never before as I follow the lives of my blogging friends.
- Helped me stay organized and use existing tools (the Schedule tool is great!)
- Enabled a sense of awe when others share their photography and explain the meaning behind them.
- Humbled me as I read about the struggles that others are dealing with on a daily basis.
- Educated me as I research earthquakes, war zones, local organizations, location of cities and towns, landmarks and foreign words.
- Most of all — Connected me to a new friends.
And this is only Month One!
Below are the names of some blogs that I’ve visited and enjoyed:
- Walk a Mile in my Shoes
- Passionate About Pets
- Gentle Wit
- Snapshots of the world
- Life and other things on my mind
- Memorable Moments Photography
- Scenic South Coast
- Communicating Across Borders
- Jeannie’s Blog
- Cherokee by Design
- Jenny Cutler, Life After Work
- Starbears Weblog
- Dispatches from Mayberry
- Things in life I find annoying
- Journey Through the Wonderful World of Fantasy Fiction
- Marge Mercurio